1. Let schools know that Youth Transformation Center will partner with them to reduce discipline problems and increase graduation rates!
2. Learn more about Restorative Justice and why it is making our schools and communities safer.
3. Encourage your police department, school or faith community to host a Restorative Justice training.
4. Make a personal contribution of any amount, whether it be $5 or $500 or $5,000. Adding your name to our list of supporters helps us to show strong community support that can lead to grant funding.
5. Buy a book for your favorite teacher, school counselor or principal: Taking Restorative Justice to Schools: A Doorway to Discipline or a copy of Ten Surefire Ways to Transform Troubled Youth, both available on amazon.com (click on the book title for purchase).
6. Join our volunteer team and be inspired by seeing transformation in action!
7. Sponsor a youth to come to a Boomerang workshop to help them move away from risky behaviors and reach their full potential $500 per student.
8. Have your company sponsor a whole school restorative justice training! Not only will a team of staff, faculty and students get trained, they will also receive an entire school year of mentoring and coaching by our dynamic team of Colorado Restorative Justice leaders!
Mailing Address: 525 Rolling Hills Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Ph (719) 440-1983 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 © Copyright. All Rights Reserved